GitHub Code Viewer 2 automatically pulls a file from github and places into any post using a shortcode [github_cv url=‘$url’] Caches locally (in db), so there isn’t a performance hit. Heavily Modified from original plugin by Matt Curry http://www.pseudocoder.com
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Use the shortcode [github_cv url=’
’] in your post.
- Rewrote as a static class as only one instance is needed.
- Rewrote to use short codes rather than a filter.
- Cleaned up code and organized a bit better.
- Allowed ttl as a configurable setting.